USMMA has resumed day and overnight visits!
Contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
Day Visits: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (10:30AM – 4:00PM)
Overnight Visits: Tuesdays and Thursdays (10:30AM – 12:00PM the following day)
Briefing Only: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (10:30AM – 11:30AM)
* 10:15AM Arrival to Admissions Building
* 10:30AM: Admissions brief with Admissions Officer
* 11:30AM: Walk to Dining Facility
* 11:45AM: Student hand-off to Midshipman for Lunch
* 11:45AM: Academy tour continues with parents
* 12:45PM: Parent tour complete
* 4:00PM (Day Visits): Student visitor returns to Admissions building
* Next Day 12:00PM (Overnight Visits): Student visitor returns to Admissions building
1. Must be a high school or college student
2. Visit is limited to applicant and two immediate family members or legal guardians ONLY.
3. All visitors must provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (fully vaccinated is at least 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine).
4. All overnight visitors must provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of arrival.
5. Visitors must complete a mandatory health-screening questionnaire.
6. All visitors must have a valid photo I.D. with them.