USMMA has resumed day and overnight visits!
Contact the Admissions office at email@example.com to schedule a visit.
Day Visits: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (10:30AM – 4:00PM)
Overnight Visits: Tuesdays and Thursdays (10:30AM – 12:00PM the following day)
Briefing Only: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (10:30AM – 11:30AM)
* 10:15AM Arrival to Admissions Building
* 10:30AM: Admissions brief with Admissions Officer
* 11:30AM: Walk to Dining Facility
* 11:45AM: Student hand-off to Midshipman for Lunch
* 11:45AM: Academy tour continues with parents
* 12:45PM: Parent tour complete
* 4:00PM (Day Visits): Student visitor returns to Admissions building
* Next Day 12:00PM (Overnight Visits): Student visitor returns to Admissions building
1. Must be a high school or college student.
2. Visit is limited to applicant and two immediate family members or legal guardians ONLY.
3. COVID-19 vaccination is required for day and overnight visitors.
4. Proof of vaccination is not required to visit the Academy.
5. All visitors must have a valid photo I.D. with them.